We are proud to offer “Comprehensive Alexa Skill Development course” on Udemy. It is the first comprehensive Udemy course on Alexa Skills Development. The course covers almost all features of Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) with real-world example skills (including a published skill), which includes 47 Lectures, source code and 9.5 hours of content.
***** Updated promotion offer ************
As a promotion, we are offering the course at discounted price for Alexa forum users. Here is the link to enroll into the course at $10 (original price is $140).
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Develop skill using both Lambda function and Web Service as an end point. The course also includes Node.js tutorial.
- Create Skills using Account linking feature of Alexa Skills Kit, so that you can link Alexa user with use in your system.
- Create and publish skills to Alexa Skill Store.
- Use most of the features of Alexa Skills Kit in your skills like:
- SSML tags
- Including card in your response
- Sessions feature
- Built-in intents and slots
- Account linking feature
- Learn how to setup your local environment, so that you can automate the process of uploading Alexa Skills from your local machine
- Do automated testing your skills using Mocha test framework and Python Unittest.
- Use FLASK-ASK framework for developing skills using Web Service as end point.
- Learn how to access external database like AWS DynamoDB from your Alexa Skill to store per user information
Please feel free to checkout course content and preview videos to know more about the course. If you have any questions email us email@example.com.