question

shusha avatar image
shusha asked

Was told the copy shirts are down but still there full- for over a week

Hi Merch Team! Over a week ago, I submitted a list of three shirts that were stolen from me pixel to pixel with my original design (All-seasonal so time here is crucial). I was told that the shirts were taken down. Unfortunately, not only that the shirts are still there and are selling (hence the thief is making money from my art and designs) I found out the he keeps uploading my stuff to his account, today I saw additional 2 shirts of mine in his list. So, not only he doesn't know he is under the radar, he does not care. So, I assumed he was never told. Why don't you just take this seller down? It is also a lose situation for Amazon since he is using low-res images so you will be returned for his shirts. Please check this again and take, if not the seller, so my shirts (although all the shirts in his list are copied pixel to pixel).

Thanks in advanced

merch by amazoncopyright
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Charlie avatar image Charlie commented ·

Just report again?! But be sure that you arent reporting yourself lol.

0 Likes 0 ·
SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered

Hello,

We do not handle claims of infringement through this support channel. Please email to copyright@amazon.com directly regards to your infringement inquiry with your claim number. Doing so will ensure the right team handles your case.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shusha avatar image
shusha answered

Ok Thank you

10 |5000

shusha avatar image
shusha answered

Ok Thank you

10 |5000