question

Medhunter avatar image
Medhunter asked ·

Merch by Amazon Team , I need your help please about uploading Designs.

Hello Merch by amazon Team

Recently I received an email about Compliance Violation ( Trademark ) , it's a bad new . thank you so much for your notice about it . However , I want to explain something please and I really need to receive your thought . the Design removed was ( I Run On Coffee Chaos and Cuss Words Shirt ) It's a saying that was not Trademarked ( I use Uspto.org & Trademarkia ) because I read the FAQ and I follow your policy terms .. andwhen I submitted the design ( unique design ) using this saying it was " 3 months ago" and it wasn't trademarked .but now when I received the Compliance Violation email , I check the USPTO website and then I find that it's trademarked the 21 march 2017 . which means ( 3 months after the date when I submitted the design ) .

this is the second time I'm in the same situation , before it was another design about Maths . it was not trademarked and after 2 months , the merch by amazon team removed the design and sent me a notice " compliance violation" I'm confused about this, I mean how can I know that a design is trademarked after I upload my designs . I have 100 designs up .. and I want to add more designs soon " I'm a Graphic designer and I love designing unique designs and high quality content " but It's seems impossible to check all designs submitted ( every day one by one ) to see if any design is trademarked after ..

your response is important for me , because I really want to keep my account Safe , and I really spend lot of time searching and making sure that all designs ( sayings ) I design are safe before submit .

I look forward to your help :) and I hope you guys have something to suggest about this .

Elizabeth@Amazon Oswald@Amazon Harper

merch by amazonhelpresponseuploadpolicy update
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered ·

Please contact us through merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com for individual account inquiries, or rejected design inquiries using the email registered with the account and we will work to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Oswald

3 comments

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thank you so much for your response @Oswald@Amazon , I emailed you, but I received a message telling me that : "After reevaluation of the design(s) in question, we have decided to reverse our decision and ask that you resubmit your t-shirt(s) through the Merch by Amazon Program." is this means that it was a mistake or something like that " I'm confused" ? how can I avoid receiving emails about removed shirts " as error " in future ? I really need your help to avoid any issue , I'm a new member and I want to keep my account 100% safe.

0 Likes 0 ·

Merch by Amazon takes protecting intellectual property very seriously. If your design(s) does not comply with our policies and agreements it may be rejected or removed. Please write to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com for any information you would like to recieve about your designs.

-1 Like -1 ·

Nice canned response.

0 Likes 0 ·
TEES avatar image
TEES answered ·

that's bad that about filing a trademark, patent or copyright for the other guy/gal, is that it's hard to search what's "pending". it may have been pending during your search (good for a lawyer to find out quicker). not everyone has one idea they can call their own. IP (intellectual property) is getting very tight now with online doing bulk of the business and social. Have to be very original and fast to secure IP (common law is a tough to prove and stop another). They also secured the trade/class for t-shirts so that's a reason to leave it alone. You can create many one-liners using coffee jokes. we've done hundreds.

newuser-46489887-95ff-4fc9-8fdb-14935b5de162 avatar image
newuser-46489887-95ff-4fc9-8fdb-14935b5de162 answered ·

Can you please help me march by amazon ,,,,, Im trying to get reinstated as a vender on march by amazon, i had been accepted to submit my designs at one time but was involved in a motor cycle accident & hospitalized for quite a while & rehabilitated my injuries . After getting better tried submitting my designs they said my account had been closed do to inactivity how can i get reinstated again without the long waiting period Thank You very much.

newuser-24507d95-9ad7-40d4-9e95-017d504e55bc avatar image
newuser-24507d95-9ad7-40d4-9e95-017d504e55bc answered ·

I'm having problems uploading my first design on merch by amazon. After finishing my designs, I select sell on amazon and a pop up appears that says are you sure you want upload and I select OK. But it's not selecting. Nothing is happening when I select OK. Any help on this??

1 comment

When you click OK it should then put your design into review - have you checked in 'Manage' to see if it is there as Under Review or Processing etc? Are you still having this problem? If so, then try using a different browser, or clearing the browser cache. Sometimes there are temporary glitches, something doesn't work, but then a minute later, or hours later, all may be good.

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Baker avatar image
Martin Baker answered ·

u should contact amazon

https://freemoviesite.me/

newuser-762ba81b-e603-4289-bbcb-cf2ffb44f021 avatar image
newuser-762ba81b-e603-4289-bbcb-cf2ffb44f021 answered ·

i too had issues!!I'm having problems uploading my first design on merch by amazon. After finishing my designs, I select sell on amazon and a pop up appears that says are you sure you want upload and I select OK. But it's not selecting. Nothing is happening when I select OK. Any help on this?? free netflix cookies 2019

jorah987 avatar image
jorah987 answered ·

an you please help me march by amazon ,,,,, Im trying to get reinstated as a vender on march by amazon, i had been accepted to submit my designs at one time but was involved in a motor cycle accident & hospitalized for quite a while & rehabilitated my injuries . After getting better tried submitting my designs they said my account had been close

jorah987 avatar image
jorah987 answered ·

an you please help me march by amazon ,,,,, Im trying to get reinstated as a vender on march by amazon, i had been accepted to submit my designs at one time but was involved in a motor cycle accident & hospitalized for quite a while & rehabilitated my injuries . After getting better tried submitting my designs they said my account had been close

you should contact amazon for detailed info !

free netflix cookies 2019