question

digiinno avatar image
digiinno asked

No Where to Submit Documentation of Rights

I have been a developer on amazon for over 3 years. I have had my ups and downs with the developer portal for many different things, however the most puzzling issue of them all, is Amazon requires documentation for rights to use certain names, logos, etc. I have had documentation for several my apps to use someone else's name in the app, following all guidelines of the rights holder that amazon has requested probably 120 times however I have no way of submitting it or getting it into the hands of those who can review and ultimately mark my account for providing the documentation to use a name. How on earth does some one ask for documentation without anywhere to upload?
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums. Please note that if you have received a request for documentation of rights, the instructions on how to submit the requested information is also provided. As these are public forums, we do not discuss specific apps or other account-specific information.
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Something this important should be made easy to submit verification documentation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Curtis10p avatar image
Curtis10p answered

I am having the same problem. The email I received asking for documentation was from a "do not reply" address and the "Email to" link was dead.

No contact email address was provided.

10 |5000

Mustanser iqbal avatar image
Mustanser iqbal answered

I am having the same problem. I also have the full documentation of the content but there is no way to send the documentation to amazon support team.

10 |5000