question

JT avatar image
JT asked

Internal server error on developer login

• I was running developing uploading apps on amazon before but from yesterday i am unable to login to my developer account,i had two published and one draft apps under my account and those apps also vanished from the app store,whenever i try to login to my account it says:-
Internal server error

Retry your last opperation or contact us

And when i go to contact us page it   appears whole blank.Please help.

amazon appstoresubmission testing certificationlogin with amazonamazon developer portalaccount information
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cherly@Amazon avatar image
Cherly@Amazon answered

Hi,

Thanks for posting.

We cannot comment on account-specific issues in this forum. Please raise a Contact Us case for assistance.

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

its not working.....contact us became blank

0 Likes 0 ·

Could you please log off all your Amazon associated accounts and try again using another browser?

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Vysny avatar image
Martin Vysny answered

Exactly my issue. Tried the chat support, after four polite redirects I was told to call some US number for support. This is ridiculous! You guys in Amazon have an internal server error, and instead of stepping up and fixing the bloody thing, you keep redirecting your customers as a hot potato. Just blindly following processes, right? Here, have a blank fucking Contact Us page, thank you very much.

10 |5000

Cherly@Amazon avatar image
Cherly@Amazon answered

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer phone or live chat support. Please let us know of your inquiry via contact us and we would be happy to assist you.

10 |5000