question

Qamar Zaman avatar image
Qamar Zaman asked ·

Due to the violations, your vendor account was disabled. How to enable it back

Hi,

I was publishing apps gracefully on amazon apps store, but some days back I started getting error "Internal Server Error". I created case to get it working, Amazon support team replied with this email

Thank you for contacting us. Protecting intellectual property rights is important to us.

During our review process, we have found multiple accounts that contain content that does not comply with our content guidelines and/or our developer agreement.

Due to the violations, your vendor account was disabled. We have retained records of your vendor account but your account will remain disabled.

I totally agree that there would few apps which are violating the content guidelines and/or developer agreement, But disabling the account is not the solution to problem, maybe amazon should reject only app which is causing violations. I have some great apps under development about which I am very passionate and positive to publish on amazon store.

So Please Please Please Let me know How can I get my account enabled so that I can publish my apps further?

Positively Looking forward for solution

amazon appstoreamazon developer portalaccount information
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers