question

newuser-753f8642-6d22-4db1-8fa2-eab83ec67d8d avatar image

My app do not show any supported devices?

I am trying to submit an update of my app but after uploading the .apk, Amazon is telling me that my app is non compatible with any devices (amazon or non amazon android devices).

On the other hand if I upload my .apk on the play store, it shows 9584 supported devices for the same .apk. So I am lost on what's going on here.

If someone could help that would be quite appreciated.

amazon appstoreamazon developer portalupload
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! The most likely issue here, is that you probably already have a binary in this version of your app, and are now trying to upload a second binary into the same version. Since your first binary already targets all supported devices, your second one shows support for none. The correct way to submit an update is to go into your app details, then click the "Add Upcoming Version" link (it's near the app's main icon) -- the system will then copy all metadata from the current version into a new placeholder, and all you have to do is switch to the 'Binary File(s)' tab, and there remove the old binary and upload a new one. After that Save and Submit, and that should solve it. If that's not the case, then please login to your Dev Portal account and raise a 'Contact Us' case with us, and we will investigate. Thanks!

multi-binary.png (126.1 KiB)
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.