question

ifthaker hossain avatar image
ifthaker hossain asked

How can I give ownership of my own app to myself?

I have an app in the google play store "Prank call from kendall" Well it's a prank call screen app, when the user openes the app he will see a prank calling coming from a person name kendall. Basic User interface. I didnt use any 3rd party image or anything. Now I released this app in my google play store's account "parzefal games", but when I released the same app in amazon appstore my app got rejected, reason is "This app is owned by google play store's parzefal account" Now amazon wants me to provide the ownership right of the google play's account.

My question is "how can I give ownership right to myself when I already own the content?"

amazon appstoreaccount linkingappaccount informationcopyright
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered

I believe the issue is more about proving ownership of the content. Regardless, as this issue is specific to your account, please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Jamie

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.