question

K Tydlacka Apps avatar image
K Tydlacka Apps asked ·

Report that shows Sales/IAP/Subscription/Underground earnings by day, less Amazon's share, converted to USD ONLY

Hi, does such a report exist? The Sales default report in the Reporting tab is indeed by day, but only shows gross revenue, and only in local currencies where transactions were made. I can handle the gross part since it's a simple -30%, but I'd rather not try to handle converting foreign currencies to USD since I do not know where/when Amazon will be pulling exchange rates, so the data likely would not match. Something like the Mobile Ads Performance Report is what I'm thinking, but for Sales/IAP/etc.

amazon appstoreamazon developer portalreporting
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Kunijordan avatar image
Kunijordan answered ·

Thank you for posting your comments. Unfortunately, we currently do not offer the report you are requesting. However, we will pass this information to appropriate internal team as feedback on our reporting system.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.