question

Jeff702 avatar image
Jeff702 asked

Alexa Phillips hue app won't delete old groups

I bought some Phillips Hue light bulbs and set them up with Alexa. I later discovered they weren't the ones I wanted and exchange them for some different Phillips Hue Lightbulbs. I went into the Alexa Hue app and told it to forget all the devices and groups. I reset up with the new light bulbs in the native Hue app and return to the Alexa Hue app. I rediscovered the new lightbulbs and attempted to make a new group with the same name as the old group that I had deleted. However, it said that there is already a group with that name. There are no groups at all but it's saying that there are groups. I've tried everything I can think of and it keeps telling me that these groups still exist even though they have been deleted. This problem is incredibly frustrating, please help!

alexa skills kitapp submission and updatesdevicesapp
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Brian@Amazon avatar image
Brian@Amazon answered

Hi. This seems like a consumer question. You should contact customer support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us?

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.