question

newuser-b802248a-f994-4806-b8dd-4d8c10901b93 avatar image

Reconfirming if form submission went through.

Hi Alexa Dev Team,I submitted a form last week for 'Alexa Skill Developer Promotion' for the skill that I submitted this month. I am just reconfirming if the form submission went through successfully because I did NOT get any confirmation email apart of the confirmation screen I saw after I submitted the form.

Skill Name: Myth Buster

Date of Approval: 01/20/2017

alexa skills kit
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yhax avatar image yhax commented ·

Same boat for me. Following.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

KirkC@Amazon avatar image
KirkC@Amazon answered

Hi. You're right that the hoodie promotion form does not send a confirmation e-mail after submission. This is known behavior which we understand causes confusion.

If you submitted the form, then we have your information. Please note though that t-shirts or hoodies are sent out in bulk at the end of the month of the promotion in question. From that point, it typically takes three to four weeks for your shirt to arrive.

For example, in the July 2016 promotion, I received my t-shirt (we hadn't started distributing hoodies at that point) in the third week of August via FedEx.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.