question

Rustam Galiullin avatar image
Rustam Galiullin asked

Problem with /subscriptionInfo API endpoint

Hello!

I've got a problem with /subscriptionInfo API endpoint (link). In my app I need to get ASIN number of subscribed product, but version 2.0 of endpoint simply doesn't work with error:

{"message":"x-amzn-accept-type header must be provided with value: com.amazon.dash.replenishment.DrsSubscriptionInfoResult@1.0"}

Request with described in error header works properly, but it is version 1.0 of endpoint.

Any ideas of what is wrong?

Request example:

curl 

-H "x-amzn-accept-type: com.amazon.dash.replenishment.DrsSubscriptionInfoResult@2.0"

-H "x-amzn-type-version: com.amazon.dash.replenishment.DrsSubscriptionInfoInput@1.0"

-H "Authorization: Bearer (ACCESS_TOKEN)"

https://dash-replenishment-service-na.amazon.com/subscriptionInfo
dash replenishment service
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi Rustam,

Thanks for posting. We believe there was a mismatch in the documentation, and we apologize for the confusion. We have corrected the documentation now. Thanks!

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi there,

You'll need to describe your problem in more detail. What exactly is wrong / not working? Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·