question

newuser-f340afc8-9d65-4a19-9e8c-3cc6cdc288d2 avatar image

Your app submission does not meet one or more of our acceptance criteria for some or all targeted devices.

Your app submission does not meet one or more of our acceptance criteria for some or all targeted devices. You can view our guidelines on the Appstore Developer Portal.

I have checked my listing but i found nothing violates the submission but why amazon not letting me publish the app,if anyone experienced same issue please tell me how to fix it

amazon appstoreapp submission and updates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! Since this is an account and app specific issue, please login to your Dev Portal account, raise a 'Contact Us' case with us and specify the app name / ID in your message, so we could look into that. Thanks!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Shreshta avatar image
Shreshta answered

package: in.folknet.gauranga

I have also received an Pending action status when i submit my app. It says.

Your app submission does not meet one or more of our acceptance criteria for some or all targeted devices. You can view our guidelines on the Appstore Developer Portal.

This is the 5th time i am getting this status can you please suggest what is wrong this time. I am unable to understand. as there are no details mentions except for a link to the guidelines.

10 |5000