question

Jay avatar image
Jay asked

I need the feedback from last 4-5 certification rounds. No feedback to date. Someone@Amazon. The documentation says that non certified apps come with feedback.

Everything is at risk for me.

Sincerely,

amzn1.ask.skill.b079b986-0a78-4edd-a285-2832b155c612

alexa skills kithelptestingcertificationcertificate
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

erictart avatar image
erictart answered

I think some who do the feedback half azz it. Start a case through the support portal. They are WAY TOO strict about certification. Many good apps fall through the cracks. We are the red-headed step child in the dev world apparently. Sad, given how many Echos they sel..

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian@Amazon avatar image
Brian@Amazon answered
Again, the best thing to do would be to file a contact us case. https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us We're sending email to whatever account you have linked to your development account, although it is possible its being stuck in spam or something similar.
10 |5000