question

Launch avatar image
Launch asked

Internal Server Error

I'm unable to login in Developer.amazon.com. When I enter login credentials it says INTERNAL SERVER ERROR! Please find me a solution for active the account.

amazon appstoreamazon developer portal
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Launch avatar image
Launch answered

Since 10 Days I'm trying to find the solution from the above process you mention. But i'm still unble to login and the error messeage is appeared.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered

Please be aware that these developer forums are a public space. Due to account security and privacy policies, we cannot address account or app-specific concerns in these forums. This includes app status inquiries, app submission update requests, account status concerns, failed payment notifications, and other questions that would require the disclosure of your developer identifying information to resolve.

If you have any of the above type of questions, please create a Contact Us case

10 |5000