question

Jynxy avatar image
Jynxy asked

Royalty payment after account disabled?

My account was disabled/terminated due to me being a noob and a misunderstood email, NO I am not a design thief. My question is, has anyone gotten a royalty payment after their account was disabled? Merch was literally my only source of income due to layoffs, and the November payment was my kids Christmas. I still haven't gotten an email, and I doubt it's coming, but I'm looking for any excuse to hold out hope.

merch by amazonpayments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered

We will not respond to any questions regarding terminated accounts on our community forums. You can reach out to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com for information regarding your account-specific inquiry. Users who continuously post regarding account terminations are in violation of our forum guidelines and will find their posts deleted.

Regards,

Oswald

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jynxy avatar image Jynxy commented ·

Thanks for responding. I have contacted merch through that email address. I did get a response, although generic, providing me with a case number and a different email address to send it to. I sent that email almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a response. I'm not sure what else to do besides try to contact ya'll in the forums.

0 Likes 0 ·