question

newuser-f6930a3f-7323-4a16-aff0-97515022c8a2 avatar image

I am developing product ​recommendation App in which users can buy products from Amazon and for this I will use Mobile Associate API . Will it be Approved or considered as Shopping App?

I am asking this question because I read this in Mobile Associates FAQ's.

Q: Can any app integrate with Mobile Associates?

A: The Amazon Appstore standard content guidelines apply to apps integrating the API. You can learn more about our content guidelines in the Approval Process and Content Guidelines section of the Amazon Apps & Games Developer Portal FAQ. The intent of Mobile Associates is to enable owners and operators of content-rich mobile applications to generate revenue by advertising Amazon products and services. Other mobile applications, including those focused primarily on shopping, may not be approved
app submission and updatesandroidappmobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered

Thanks for posting the forums! Please note that we cannot discuss account or app-specific inquiries on these public forums. For questions about Amazon Associates, including whether or not your app would be in compliance to participate in the Amazon Mobile Associates program, please contact the Amazon Associates team at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/contact

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.