question

sdfg97d5aea4-430e-413e-b6cc-8c02c45372c6 avatar image

Third week of certification

Hello, my skill is under review for almost 3 weeks for now.

I've sent multiple emails to support, but the only response it get is "skill is under review" (CloudWatch shows no activity). This is a very simple quiz skill.

Could you please somehow speed the review process up?

WIth best regards, Roman

alexa skills kitreviews
2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

this is very puzzling to me as well. Seems not all skills are created equal. I submitted 3 skills, 2 of them are approved promptly (2-3 days), the other has been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I sent an email to support, only get the same opaque answer as yours. It is signed, however, might as well from a robot

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

geekgirl avatar image
geekgirl answered

Hi Roman, unfortunately we are unable to accelerate the review / certification of Alexa skills. I apologize for the inconvenience. You will receive certification feedback via email once testing is complete.

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

But what is the max review time? Will it be tested for a month? For two months? I have a cliend waiting, what timeframe should I tell him?

0 Likes 0 ·
geekgirl avatar image geekgirl sdfg97d5aea4-430e-413e-b6cc-8c02c45372c6 ·

I am not able to provide an exact time frame of when the testing of your skill will be complete. I am not privy to that information and do not have the capabilities to accelerate the review process.

0 Likes 0 ·