question

Nicolas avatar image
Nicolas asked

Aligning my app price in Amazon AppStore with my other stores pricing (VAT question)

Hello,

I've published an app on Google Play which costs $4,99 and would like to have the same price on the Amazon App Store in all markets.

I've entered $4,99 and selected "I will set my own list prices" but it seems that the script adds VAT for each market making my final price on the Amazon AppStore being $4,99 + XX cents, a total of $5,97 when I would like it to be only $4,99 including VAT as in Google Play.

Is there any option to automatically calculate it? Or should devs have to manually calculate VAT for each market?

Thanks a lot for your answer,

Best.

Nicolas

app submission and updatespricepayment taxes reporting
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nicolas avatar image
Nicolas answered

Is there anyone here that could give me some help? ;)

Cheers,

Nicolas

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for posting the forums! Please be aware that VAT is included in the price of your app when you set it within your app submission. For more information, please see:

Has VAT been included in the price of my app?

10 |5000