question

Thebestisback avatar image
Thebestisback asked

Account disabled for no raison (member for only 7 days)

hey

Im sorry but I don't understand this, why my account is disabled and im a new member did not received any compliance message i have only 14 shirts live.. what's wrong with merch ? I see that i am not the only one..

I don't have any earning yet sold $0 . but why they disabled my account with no raison?

merch by amazon
3 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I join merch for 1 years ago. Like a first member of merch, 2 days ago, they has been disable my account 8000 tier for reason "violating our Merch by Amazon Services Agreement". But more important, all of my designs still alive on Amazon ! They said "violating our Merch by Amazon Services Agreement", But keep live my design to sales by their own and announce may withhold my royalty payment .That's not funny anymore. That's scam !

1 Like 1 ·

@hongnambk This is not good at all! 8000 tier !! we need at least a clear response (because I m new member and I follow merch policies with trademark and copyrights..) all my designs are safe (16) and i don t know why they removed my account just like that with no raison, i sent a message to the team and waiting for a response.

1 Like 1 ·

I already sent email too, but nothing happen, no reply at all, my topic was closed immediately too

0 Likes 0 ·
Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

We will not respond to any questions regarding terminated accounts on our community forums. You can reach out to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com for information regarding your account-specific inquiry. Users who continuously post regarding account terminations are in violation of our forum guidelines and will find their posts deleted.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered

Hello, We closed this thread due to a duplicate case.

2 comments
10 |5000

This is their answer :

During our review processes, we have found multiple designs that contain content that does not comply with our content policy and/or the Merch by Amazon Services agreement. Due to the violations, we have terminated your Merch by Amazon account and may withhold royalty payments. We have also suppressed and/or rejected all submitted designs associated with your account. We have retained records of your account but your account is now terminated. Note that you are not permitted to create a new Merch by Amazon account. Best regards, The Merch by Amazon Team Best regards, Trevor H. Amazon Mobile App Distribution Support Team ================================ Please do not reply to this email. To respond to us again about this issue, please send an email to: merch-notices@amazon.com with the subject "RE: [Case 1932212951]". For questions related to billing and other account-specific questions, please contact: merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com For additional information and resources, please visit:https://merch.amazon.com/resource

Not appropriate Answer that why they keep all of my design live while disable my account ( if my designs violate their policy )

0 Likes 0 ·

If you read the TOS, you would have agreed to them using your designs, when you signed up so it's possuble for them to terminate your account and still use your designs, you agreed to this on sign up.

0 Likes 0 ·