question

Sainath avatar image
Sainath asked

Is there any SDK for arduino-Yun to login with Amazon?

login with amazondash replenishment service
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg Bulmash avatar image
Greg Bulmash answered

The SDKs and code samples are targeted to programming languages and software platforms, not hardware platforms, since hardware platforms often provide multiple options. Additionally, on a hardware board, it's going to depend on what you have connected to it and whether the login process can even be completed on-device or if it needs to be proxied through an app or website.

We'll definitely put this on our list of possible blog post topics, though. It would be interesting to explore in more depth.

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Greg Sir,

can I use Node JS for login with amazon ?

because I am using hardware-MediaTek LinkIT 7688 Duo for DRS.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Sainath,

As Greg already answered one of your questions, the hardware is irrelevant, you can use any hardware you want, as long as you can complete the login / registration process.

As for your other question about Login with Amazon: yes, it is required. Without that part it will not be possible to use Dash Replenishment Service. As stated earlier, any hardware and any software that allows you to accomplish the entire process, should be supported. Please see the onboarding and API documentation for more details: https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/devices/dash-replenishment-service/

0 Likes 0 ·
Bcarbs avatar image
Bcarbs answered

Hey @Sainath, if you're still looking for an "sdk" for Arduino check out the library I just put together. https://github.com/andium/AmazonDRS

There's a getting started guide, example sketches, and a library that will take care of some of the api calls for you!

Hope it helps!

--BCarbs

10 |5000