question

newuser-38cdf09d-914e-4c8d-b88c-d0ee6d1c4fcf avatar image

My (certified and live) skill is not visible to anyone

My "Interactive Fiction" Alexa skill was approved today and I received the "Your Alexa skill Interactive Fiction is now live!" email.

However, I cannot find the skill in the Alexa companion app or by using search in the "Alexa Skills" department on amazon.com. "Alexa, enable Interactive fiction" on the device also responds with "could not find".

I can see the skill using direct link that I googled, though: https://www.amazon.com/Vitaly-Lishchenko-Interactive-Fiction/dp/B01IVEAPM4

What can I do to enable the skill for the public customers?

alexa skills kitskillcertificationlive app testing
2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Does "live" not mean accessible by customers?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jamie Grossman avatar image Jamie Grossman ♦♦ commented ·

Investigating; have also responded to your case.

0 Likes 0 ·
LiamDeLee avatar image
LiamDeLee answered

hey there,

I just searched for your skill and i can see it under the name Interactive-Fiction is this the right one?

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-8f0a3f6e-56fd-4f25-bd4c-d1c9ac8cf03d avatar image
newuser-8f0a3f6e-56fd-4f25-bd4c-d1c9ac8cf03d answered

I have been facing similar issues as well..Though the skill is live, it is not showing up on skill store. However the skill does show up in my skills on Alexa app with DevUS tag even though it is live and published. Not sure why.

10 |5000

Anush Patel avatar image
Anush Patel answered

Hi ,

From Personal Experience my checklist for these issues are:

1) Are you looking at the Right Country site (Like If you publish in the UK then the Skill will be on amazon.co.uk NOT the US one (amazon.com)

2) Have you waited for the skill to "offically" go live.

3) Are you searching the right citeria

4) RE : Alexa not opening it , Is Alexa configured to the country of publication?

P.S I see your skill on the Skills store :)

Kind Regards,

Anush

2 comments
10 |5000

can you help me, I am also facing the same problem

my skill shows live but unable to find in a store

I have chosen all countries still can't find in store please help regarding this issue

0 Likes 0 ·
Jamie Grossman avatar image Jamie Grossman ♦♦ newuser-3c9aafad-7df3-49d3-902d-7df11fe1af6f commented ·

What is your skill/skill ID?

0 Likes 0 ·