question

Melody avatar image
Melody asked

GENERAL NOTICE: PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION

Please be aware that these developer forums are a public space. Due to account security and privacy policies, we cannot address account or app-specific concerns in these forums. This includes app status inquiries, app submission update requests, account status concerns, failed payment notifications, and other questions that would require the disclosure of your developer identifying information to resolve.

If you have any of the above type of questions, please create a Contact Us case

amazon appstoreapp submission and updatesaccount informationpayment taxes reporting
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JT avatar image
JT answered

Hey melody,I am facing Internal server error whenever i try to login to my amazon developer account and whenever i click on contact us,it becomes blank.And my apps vanished from app store.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Petri avatar image
Petri answered

Dear Melody@Amazon, I'm happy to use "Contact Us". But may I ask you to do your part as well by responding to those contact requests. For starters, can you please respond to my request #2082706801. We have now been five weeks without a possibility to update our app, as our updates end up showing as "Failed" with no explanation. Thanks and looking forward to your response, Petri

10 |5000