question

Amazon Warrior avatar image
Amazon Warrior asked ·

Shirts with multiple sales not showing BSR over the last month. Scheduled to be deleted in the new 60 day policy?

I have about a dozen shirts that have sold in the last month, multiple copies of them, that have still not updated with the BSR. This concerns me, because from my understanding, these shirts without BSR (=no sales) will be deleted after a 60 day period come November 15th. We all know that BSR is directly related to ranking in search results. If I have to relist a proven seller, I will lose the ranking I worked to maintain. Anyone else concerned about this glitch?

policy update
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered ·

If your shirt has made a sale, and you can see this from within your dashboard then your shirt will not be at risk to become removed. Yours shirts best sellers rank (BSR) may take a bit of time to update, but will not be the defining factor on whether your shirt is pending removal or not.

2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oswald@Amazon, thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Good to know, thanks Oswald

0 Likes 0 ·