question

ne avatar image
ne asked ·

Will We Get 30 Day Warning and 10 Day Warning for shirts not sold before November 15th?

After the 15th we get 30 day and 10 day warnings on designs not selling before they are deleted at the 60 day mark. How does this apply to designs that have not sold prior to November 15th? Will they be removed on the 15th without the warnings? Or will we get our first 30 day warnings on the 15th with the designs actually being removed on December 15th? Thanks!

policy update
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered ·

We have just recently updated our FAQ to help clarify this issue under the question "How will I know if my t-shirt is scheduled to be removed?" The answer is that shirts will begin being removed on , November 15th, 2016 if they have been live for 60 days and have not had a sale. Designs will then be marked starting on November 15th, 2016 with "Pending Removal" if they have not yet had a sale within the first 30 days of being live.

https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470#publishingpolicy
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I was curious about this too, thanks for the calirfication

0 Likes 0 ·