question

Sindy@Amazon avatar image
Sindy@Amazon asked

14 OCT 2016 Announcement: Amazon Dash Replenishment (DRS) has launched a new contest on hackster.io!

As Amazon looks to create the next generation of unique customer experiences built around DRS, we have a challenge for the developer community: Create something great that helps advance the DRS vision of automatic or low-friction product replenishment.

Visit our contest on hackster.io to learn more!

dash replenishment service
drs-contest.png (321.1 KiB)
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

ravi-butani avatar image
ravi-butani answered

I have something very important to share regarding serious plagerism done in this contest...

It will be very important for participants and organizers of such future contest

I am trying to reach Amazon DRS team by various way since last 3 months without any success...

Please link judges of this contest in this conversation...

9 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Ravi,

I replied to your similar post here:

https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/72938/amazon-drs-official-contact.html

Have you raised a "Contact Us" case? If so, what is the case ID, so we could follow up? Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks @levon

I have raised contact us case from my developer account

.. case ID is 2226168221

Thanks again,

Ravi Butani

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Ravi,

I replied to your message -- please let's communicate over Contact Us about this. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Yesterday I have replied to contact us case...With my concerns...It not allow me to post pictures and hyperlinks to clearly communicate my query... Even I hope you will direct it to Amazon DRS technical team/judges of Amazon DRS developer contest...And hopefully get some response from concern team..

Thanks again..

Ravi Butani

0 Likes 0 ·

I haven't received any response yet on contact us case...

Please update..

0 Likes 0 ·

Please atleast acknowledge... That my points are valid or not... i have not received any response yet on my contact us case

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Hi Ravi,

As I already mentioned earlier, I have forwarded your message to the DRS team. As soon as they review your request and reply, I will let you know. Like we agreed, please do not use this forum for this issue, we will answer your Contact Us case. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·

thank you... I am eagerly waiting for any response from DRS Team..

0 Likes 0 ·