question

newuser-92854bc6-2e99-4b28-bff6-1b66d0df9e34 avatar image

Graduating in july 2017 but continuing at the same university for a master degree until 2019

I am graduating in July 2017 (bachelor's degree) but I want to continue for a master's degree at the same university. So I will then be a student until 2019. Am I eligible to apply?

alexa prize
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeff@Amazon avatar image
Jeff@Amazon answered

Yes, as long as you are enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or post-graduate student at an accredited college or university (see our contest rules) and remain a full-time student in good standing at such University until November 2017. Because you are immediately moving from the undergraduate to post-graduate program, you are eligible to apply.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raunak Jha avatar image
Raunak Jha answered

Now you save your gap year complete your degree in one year from UGC, Govt Approved university. We offer MA MCOM MSC MCA MBA and MTECH much more courses.