question

GameDesire avatar image
GameDesire asked

Wrong "receiptId" in "onPurchaseUpdatesResponse" in Live Testing

Hi,

I have problem with in-app purchases on Live Testing, our app isn't on production yet.

"Bug" flow is making successful and on the "Thank you! Your order is complete" dialog, I kill application, I don't get "onPurchaseResponse" how I expected.

I turn on application again and I expect to get "onPurchaseUpdatesResponse" with this Receipt, and I get it. But this receipt have completely different "receiptId" and also sometimes diffrent "sku". If this is bug? Or we do something wrong?

Second question is: why We always get prices in AUD on Live Testing?

iaplive app testing
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered

Have you tried testing your app locally with the app tester? You can find more info on it here: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs-v2/testing-iap-2.0 and it can give you a bit more information when testing locally.

4 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi NickG,

When we testing locally with app tester this problem not occurs.

Now we have a little different bug. I do steps like previously: buy item -> kill application -> go back to application. And when I go back to application I get "onPurchaseUpdatesResponse" with empty Receipt list (but I expect this one receipt which I buy few moments ago) . I need to invoke "PurchasingService.getPurchaseUpdates(false);" after few minutes and only then I will get this receipt.

0 Likes 0 ·

How soon after the purchase are you closing the app?

0 Likes 0 ·
GameDesire avatar image GameDesire Nick Gardner ♦♦ ·

I kill application immediately after buy in in-app. I don't go back to application. I go to background on "Thank you! Your order is complete" dialog with home button and kill application from application manager.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments