question

AlexeiV avatar image
AlexeiV asked ·

App fails Amazon Testing but never fails on my device

I've tested my app on Fire HD 6 many times and it works well w/o any freezes and errors. How come it fails Amazon functionality validation test on the same device?

My device runs the very last Fire OS 5.3.1.0.

Regards,

Alexei

testingapp submission and updates
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Hi Alexei,

Thanks for posting! Because your question is specific only to your app, we request you to use the "Contact Us" feature in your Dev Portal account. Please login to your developer account and then fill out a "Contact Us" form including your the app details, and we will investigate it further. Thanks!

2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I already used "Contact Us" form twice. The problem is that this form sends request on behalf of account administrator (not me). I could not specify my email address in the form and thus got no feedback on the problem. Is there any other way to receive help? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Alexei, is this still an issue? You can either change your account's email address, or tell us in the message which email we should reply to.

Your company's main contact email can be updated in your Developer Portal, under "Settings" > "Company Profile". Your own personal (user) email address is updated under "Settings" > "My Account".

Alternatively, if you have any further questions, please sign into your company's developer account and raise a Contact Us case with your inquiry. In this case, please be sure to include the email address you would like us to contact you back on, say for example "Please reply to: <your_email>". Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·