question

newuser-9ed65b48-1f33-488c-b11a-8b854d593ece avatar image

Is it possible to get an API or AWS interface for programming the "Amazon Fresh Dash button" with Barcode

Hi,

I am an engineer from Honeywell Inc. Does amazon has development support for the new Amazon FRESH Dash button similar to the older small Amazon Dash button. https://fresh.amazon.com/dash/

Just wanted to know if it is possible to get the Scanned bar code data in AWS as an event trigger. Thanks for the support,

Regards JK

dash replenishment service
3 comments
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi JK,

We've sent your question to the Dash team and will post their reply once we hear back.

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks a lot Sindy, can you please let me know if there was any response from the Dash Development teams. Thanks in advance,

Regards

JK

0 Likes 0 ·
Sindy@Amazon avatar image Sindy@Amazon newuser-9ed65b48-1f33-488c-b11a-8b854d593ece ·

I've pinged the team again. I hope to get you some feedback soon.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered

Hi there,

Unfortunately, this isn't a supported feature, but I have passed your feedback on to the team who will evaluate and prioritise.

Thanks,

Jamie

10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.