My skill has been declined a couple of times, one of the reasons was because an intent was called, say "Watch Netflix" and the response was "Watch Netflix has not be configured on the companion website." I updated the response to be blank and everything seems fine. I didn't get declined for this reason.
So today the skill was declined because saying "Watch TV", which is an example Phrase, responded with nothing because it was not configured on the companion website.
In my opinion, it makes perfect sense to tell the user that the intent has not been configured in the web site because as a user I will call try again and again until it clicks to me that oh maybe I didn't set that Activity on the website.
So the Intent is Good as in it does exist, but the Intent is also Bad as in it has not been configured on the companion website.
I wanted to see if anyone had similar Voice Design Conflicts.