Thank you for the promo code "$100 Advertise Your App Click Credit".
When I try to advertise my Amazon Underground App "Org Genocide Underground" I get this error message: Campaign does not meet promotion conditions.
Could you tell me where the error is? I have to rush before the promotion code get invalid tomorrow. Thank you.
[Edited by Admin to Remove Account-Specific Information]
Promotion conditions are: This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 01. Only valid for developer accounts with Underground apps that have never published an ad campaign on the Advertise Your App with Amazon.
- 02. Developers must agree and adhere to the Advertise Your App With Amazon Agreement.
- 03. Apps must meet the Amazon Creative Acceptance Policy to be eligible for advertising. Click here to review the Amazon Creative Acceptance Policy.
- 04. Developers must provide a valid credit card number to receive the promotional credit.
- 05. Limit of one $100 Advertise Your App promotional credit per developer.
- 06. Limited to developers that comply with the conditions of this offer and create and launch and Advertise Your App campaign by August 31, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.
- 07. The app must still be live and in good standing with Amazon when the offer is fulfilled.
- 08. Ads will be shown to users in the United States. App must be in English.
- 09. This offer and the promotional credits are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- 10. This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- 11. Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- 12. Promo codes must be redeemed for use by August 31, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.
- 13. The Advertise Your App campaign associated with the promotional code must have a start date on or before September 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT.
- 14. Any unused promotional credit will expire on November 30, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.