question

Simon avatar image
Simon asked

Promo code doesn't work

Thank you for the promo code "$100 Advertise Your App Click Credit".

When I try to advertise my Amazon Underground App "Org Genocide Underground" I get this error message: Campaign does not meet promotion conditions.

Could you tell me where the error is? I have to rush before the promotion code get invalid tomorrow. Thank you.

[Edited by Admin to Remove Account-Specific Information]

Promotion conditions are: This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:

• 01. Only valid for developer accounts with Underground apps that have never published an ad campaign on the Advertise Your App with Amazon.
  • 02. Developers must agree and adhere to the Advertise Your App With Amazon Agreement.
  • 03. Apps must meet the Amazon Creative Acceptance Policy to be eligible for advertising. Click here to review the Amazon Creative Acceptance Policy.
  • 04. Developers must provide a valid credit card number to receive the promotional credit.
  • 05. Limit of one $100 Advertise Your App promotional credit per developer.
  • 06. Limited to developers that comply with the conditions of this offer and create and launch and Advertise Your App campaign by August 31, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.
  • 07. The app must still be live and in good standing with Amazon when the offer is fulfilled.
  • 08. Ads will be shown to users in the United States. App must be in English.
  • 09. This offer and the promotional credits are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
  • 10. This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
  • 11. Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
  • 12. Promo codes must be redeemed for use by August 31, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.
  • 13. The Advertise Your App campaign associated with the promotional code must have a start date on or before September 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT.
  • 14. Any unused promotional credit will expire on November 30, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.
advertise your app
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon avatar image
Simon answered

Ok I tried it again with the same settings and now it is working :)

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kunijordan avatar image
Kunijordan answered

Hello,

Thank you for posting your comment in the forum. As your question contains account specific information, please use Contact Us form to send us your inquiry. Also, please note that this is a public forum and we do not recommend users to share their personal/account specific information in the forum.

Best regards,

10 |5000

Simon avatar image
Simon answered

I was there before but I couldn't find a fitting subject. Thats why I'm here. And thank you for removing the private details but in this post you asked the guy to give more information that's why I posted it straight away. https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/26008/aya-promo-code.html

Best,

Simon

1 comment
10 |5000

Thanks Simon,

The fitting subject for the error that you described would be "Developer Portal Errors" or if nothing matches, please choose "General Feedback". Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·