question

M avatar image
M asked

Feature Request: "Grid" view within Manage tab

This is a simple request for a slight change/feature when in the "Manage" tab so am tagging @Leia@Amazon and @Oswald@Amazon (as those are the names I can remember, lol!)

Basically when in the "Manage" tab of our Merch account it currently shows all the designs in a list with a small thumbnail of the design and a line with the listing title, price, date, actions etc. However I'm not sure if it's just us or if others feel the same way, but after you have got quite a lot of designs already listed it becomes quite hard to remember which ones you've uploaded without scrolling and scrolling through the whole list - particularly since we use deliberately unique listing names in Amazon than we do on other sites where the same designs may be sold...so: We would like to have an option to switch the view to a "Grid View" instead of list, and then that has the page change to showing a larger thumbnail (about 4 times size of existing ones perhaps) of each design and no other data (name/price/date etc) taking up space, and have maybe 6 items per row (or whatever the page can handle without horizontal scrolling) and then have a little 'cog' icon on the bottom right corner of each thumbnail where you can choose the "Actions"

Hope that makes sense :)

merch by amazonfeature request
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies answered

I too could see that being helpful. got my vote.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike avatar image
Mike answered

Agreed. In addition, give us the option to choose multiple shirts at once in order to make batch changes to price or brand name. I've been adjusting those two items on my (relatively minuscule) 200 designs and it is taking all morning. It would be REALLY nice to select 50-100-200 shirts at once and set a price change across the board.

10 |5000

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson answered

Sounds like a good option to me, although it's not a priority for me compared to other features I'd rather have first!

10 |5000

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered

This is absolutely a fantastic feature request. It is always good to have different viewing options to make sorting easier for content creators. Especially those who have managed to put in hundreds of designs. As always I love hearing these ideas and will pass this onto the proper product team. Thank you for sharing. It truly does help spark excitement and innovative discussions across the forums, and helps the community grow!

1 comment
10 |5000

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image Ryan Tomlinson commented ·

Thanks OSwald!

0 Likes 0 ·