question

Shirt_Fanatic avatar image
Shirt_Fanatic asked ·

UK MERCH and Other Markets Expansion Suggestions

Since we assume that the MERCH team will not likely throw the switch and make EVERY Amazon Merch US t-shirt available in the UK and other new markets, here's a suggestion for the MERCH team about "expansion." (You guys are doing a great job, BTW!) Let's assume that if you are a US MERCH Seller in good standing, you could get a UK TIER invitation -- accessible inside of your Merch dashboard. Each current LIVE shirt would have CHECK BOXES next to it (One for the US, and empty box for new markets), and sellers would have the possibility of selecting 25/100/500+ shirts to be added to the NEW market (i.e. UK). The Products tab on the first page could show our 'catalogs' for each region (460 of 500 products on MERCH.com and 21 of 25 on MERCH UK, etc.) This way AMAZON UK doesn't get 10,000 Hillary, Trump, Bernie, USA shirts that little interest in other markets and we'd have an easy OPTION to opt-in our previously uploaded designs (and keywords and descriptions) for the new markets? What do you think of that idea?

merch by amazonfeature requesttier
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pratik avatar image
Pratik answered ·

One another super important thing should be ability to modify UK's description, title and bullet points field separately. There are some language and spelling differences that can be a key for many designs.

2 comments

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Good point. things like color/colour etc. seem trivial but can make a big difference in searches and conversion

0 Likes 0 ·

gasoline vs petrol

apartment vs flat

cigarette vs fag

flashlight vs torch

elevator vs lift

0 Likes 0 ·
SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered ·

Thank you for sharing feature requests! I will definitely forward this with our team.

Petspower avatar image
Petspower answered ·

Great idea!!! Thanks

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies answered ·

while I haven't received an invite for the UK MBA at this point, I can see this as a feature that would be helpful for sure. Good idea and good thinking. Have a great day!