question

Pratik avatar image
Pratik asked

Change "Date first available at Amazon.com" to ACTUAL Upload Date Instead Of Standard September 1, 2015

I always wondered why hasn't this been so in first place. The Date first available at Amazon.com should always show the listing's upload date that is shown on the Manage tab inside Merch by Amazon dashboard.

Because this will be tremendously helpful. The infringement team seems to have no idea on what an original listing is when you report copycats because both dates are shown as September 1, 2015. If instead it showed actual dates there, it would be very easy to differentiate who uploaded the said design first on the platform.

So yeah, I believe it should display the actual upload date and not the standard September 1, 2015 for all Merch by Amazon listings.

merch by amazonfeature request
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nina avatar image
Nina answered

This is one of my TOP requests as far as improvements to the Merch program.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson answered

I've never understood this either. I agree it would awesome to show the real upload date on the listings

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

I'll file this feature request with our product team, it's a great idea.

Mike avatar image
Mike answered

I agree. This is useful information for content providers.

ellames avatar image
ellames answered

This is very strange, I found ASIN(B01HZ8L2K6) product "Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2016", but this product more than one reviews before this time, why ??

Reference product is https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HZ8L2K6/ .

thanks you very much.

1 comment