question

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies asked

Feature Request-Sorting By Price

When the Dev's can get around to it a more robust filter/search feature within the dashboard would be helpful. The more shirts we are getting live the more difficult it is becoming to find things in the UI.

• The ability to filter by price.
  • The ability to modify the price without having to enter into the shirt listing details itself and go through 4 pages of steps to resubmit the listing with the new price. Time consuming to change one little thing on the shirt.
  • Search should reach into the description and product features text fields and return to us the results for any words we are searching for. Currently it only searches the title of the shirt. I may be looking to delete a keyword/keyword phrase in the description of 20 shirts and finding those 20 listings with that one keyword/keyword phrase in it is currently impossible. Currently, I would have to go through every listing to find those 20 then click through them all one by one to make changes.
  • As mentioned by another MBA user in another thread, the ability to search by store, as many of us are having to use modified brand names to keep the piracy down as people are completely scraping our designs.

The less time we have to spend navigating and fixing the more time we have for designs that we can get uploaded to Amazon. Thanks for listening and I look forward to seeing how things unfold. Cheers!

merch by amazonfeature request
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

So proud of the business sense I see going on in these forums and how much you all want to grow your companies!

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies commented ·

Thanks @Leia@Amazon

I think we all want to do well and make money and efficiency is at the core of prosperity. As the platform grows we are stumbling across features that could be implemented that could speed up the process. You guys have been great at listening so it would only behoove us designers to share our thoughts here in the forum with hopes that we can add some value to the entire platform. Skipper....

0 Likes 0 ·
DonkeyKong avatar image
DonkeyKong answered

Stats would be extremely useful too: sales count per design, returns, income, total views and if at all possible a graph of sales vs time for any shirt design or any group of shirts by keyword.

1 comment
10 |5000

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies commented ·

Well done @DonkeyKong....You've got my vote for those stats....what I am really proud of is all the new names popping up in the forum now that we can change how our profile names can display. :::mic drop::::

0 Likes 0 ·