question

newuser-77b66bfc-1e29-4998-abf0-fed74ed9771e avatar image

When will i receiving my june'16 payment its 27th of the next month i am developer from india. it has reach the threshold also

amazon appstorepaymentspayment taxes reporting
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the forums. Please note that for security and privacy reasons, we do not discuss individual payment issues in the public forums.

However, to address this issue in broader terms, provided your balance due exceeds the payment threshold, we will remit payment approximately 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the sale of a mobile app occurred. For example, we would remit payment for sales of mobile apps that occurred in April at the end of May , which is approximately 30 days after the end of April.

Unfortunately, at this time, we only support check payments to developers in India and we currently ask developers to allow up to 6 weeks for payments to arrive via mail.

Please note we are continually working to add new payment methods for international developers, Please see the Amazon Developer Blog for updates and announcements regarding new payment methods for developers.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.