question

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies asked

Feature Request - More Robust Search Feature

• Thanks for integrating the search feature in the UI. It is very helpful.
  • I know you guys are constantly adapting to the growth but maybe put this on the list of things to add in the future.
  • As users merch accounts grow it would be nice to allow special characters when searching and also allow a more robust filtering dropdown menu similar to what you guys already have for the "Live, Processing, Draft" etc. that would be applicable when searching for specific listings and also keywords/phrases within listings.
  • An example would be to be able to look at all shirts uploaded on a specific date, that would be very useful.
  • Another example, the ability to filter what you want to search for and in which of the 6 allowable areas Merch by Amazon allows us to add content to. There are a few listings I currently have that I only want to change something in the product description. If I want to make that same change across 15 or so listings and the keyword associated with that change is not in the title of the shirt, then I have to dig through all of my listings one by one to find the listings that have that keyword or phrase. Very time consuming when you have hundreds, if not thousands of designs live.
  • An additional example, the prices on my shirts vary. It would be great to be able to filter shirts that are listed at the price point of $19.99, $17.99, etc.....and see nothing else other than the ones that are all priced the same. I can also see wanting to find shirts that aren't selling and dropping the price down a dollar or two to see if I can jump start the sales on the shirt. But, digging through hundreds/thousands to find the $19.99 shirts to drop to $18.99 would take me several days.
  • The drop down filter I would like to see in the future would include special characters and categories such as; 1) sort by price, 2) sort by date, 3) sort by brand name, 4) title of product, 5) key product features, 6) product description. That would cover all the available fields Merch by Amazon currently offers and allow us to quickly search for anything within the listing.
  • Maybe pass this along to the dev team. Thanks for listening.
merch by amazonfeature request
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

Thanks Dennis, and I appreciate that you tagged this as a feature_request. This helps with our tracking when reviewing items for a future sprint.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies commented ·

No prob @Leia@Amazon. Doing what I can to add value to the platform as I stumble through the navigation process and start to uncover what i see as time saving features that amazon can roll out in the future for us sellers. Thanks for listening and have a great day.

0 Likes 0 ·