question

Nicholas Lanphear avatar image
Nicholas Lanphear asked

​Suggestion to Make Merch Better

Please add the link to this forum on our Merch accounts. Lots of people are unaware of this great forum where we can ask each other questions or get support from Merch.

merch by amazonhelpfeature request
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-edf2c9f0-1be4-4b94-8f8b-efe66fcf3d5f avatar image
newuser-edf2c9f0-1be4-4b94-8f8b-efe66fcf3d5f answered

It would be better if my request was approved!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

AWW I am so pleased you want to share the link to this community and I will pass this along right away.

JD avatar image
JD answered

I'm waiting to be approved. I'm excited to be a part of the MERCH community.

Couple of suggestions.

I would love to see a tutorial of a shirt design. Maybe by a pro seller. Be good to highlight the

do's and don'ts. It would help us make good quality sellers. That's all our goal. Quality.

A video of the manufacturing process. The more we understand the process; we can understand the

strengths and weaknesses and design better shirts. For example what colors transfer better, which fonts print well. What to avoid.

I think this an amazing opportunity, a brave new world.

JD