question

xelfer avatar image
xelfer asked ·

Alexa skill review time

In the past my skills were reviewed within 2 days, i'm currently at 7 days with no reply, is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

skillalexareviews
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

a1sporty15 avatar image
a1sporty15 answered ·

Nope, I usually hear back within a day or two. Maybe you should withdraw and resubmit? Might have gotten lost in the queue, or contact their support.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

KirkC@Amazon avatar image
KirkC@Amazon answered ·

The testing and review process turnaround times vary depending on the type of skill and the type of test plan that it requires.

If you'd like us to look into your skill specifically, sign into your developer portal account and contact us directly with the form below:

https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/support/contact/contact-us

4 comments

I submitted a ticket 5 days ago, still no change in my skill status. This seems very unusual and I've now been waiting since the 12th, and it's the 26th. 10 days more than usual. Should I withdraw and resubmit?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi xelfer. I checked with our certification team and I can verify that your skill is still under review. I apologize for the delay but withdrawing and resubmitting would only delay things further so I'd recommend leaving it as is.

0 Likes 0 ·
xelfer avatar image xelfer KirkC@Amazon ♦♦ ·

I removed and resubmitted it 2 days ago after I hit 15 days with no reply. :( Is there a reason this one is taking so long? My usual review time is 2 days. Are they rewriting their guidelines to say "no useless apps please"? It's just a technical demo as part of my entry for a competition AWS is sponsoring on hackster.io. Not being approved actually diminishes my chances of winning the competition. :/ Thanks for your help Kirk.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
xelfer avatar image
xelfer answered ·

thanks, i've contacted support :)

newuser-96e2915f-cc3b-4757-87a5-49af3e4b3192 avatar image
newuser-96e2915f-cc3b-4757-87a5-49af3e4b3192 answered ·

KirkC@Amazon, We have submitted alexa skill for certification and it is stuck in Review state , could you please help me to accelerate the same as i have one deadline to meet.

Thanks in advance,

Lata