question

Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies asked

Feature Request-Search Bar In The MBA UI

It would be nice to have a search feature in the MBA UI dashboard. Those of us that are in the upper tiers have a hard time searching through pages of listings to find a shirt when we want to modify descriptions, titles or pricing. The ability to search by a keyword or a title would be helpful and save a lot of time. Maybe someone can pass this along to the dev team. Have a great day.

merch by amazonfeature request
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Carrie H. avatar image
Carrie H. answered

I second that.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered

Hello, this is a great idea! Although we can not comment on future features I have forwarded this to our Product Team.

Thanks!

3 comments

thanks @Amelia@Amazon. Looks like you "got 'er done" for us and it is now in the UI. This will save a tremendous amount of time for all of us! I already used it this AM and could easily find a shirt I was looking for without having to navigate through hundreds of pages.

Thanks and Cheers!

1 Like 1 ·

I don't have it yet, but looking forward to it

0 Likes 0 ·

Wahoo, I have it now too

0 Likes 0 ·