question

AndyDuong avatar image
AndyDuong asked

Payment issue of May, 2016 , No Payout until now

Hi Merch Amazon Team ,

I had problem with my payment in May . I still not get it until now . I've sent an email to Merch Support Team's email at merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com more than 10 days ago and received a response that my case will be sent to the internal team to be resolved , but now nobody reply me . Can you help me check it again . My mail account is [REDACTED]. Thanks

merch by amazonpayments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

AndyDuong avatar image
AndyDuong answered

nobody reply me ?

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

We are currently looking into your issue and will email you regarding account-specific information at your email address.

2 comments
10 |5000

John T avatar image John T commented ·

Hi Leia, what about all of us that did not get paid for August yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies commented ·

Mine still hasn't come through yet either. I'm sure this is a glitch. Am hoping, at least.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ahmad avatar image
Ahmad answered

Did you received your payment? Seem like many other facing this issue for Aug payments. If you recieved please guide what was the problem and how it was resolved. Thanks

10 |5000