question

kentart6364 avatar image
kentart6364 asked ·

can not be upgraded

I've sold 400 shirts in two months, but still has 25 design, look like they have forgotten me. I do not know how they can upgrade for me

merch by amazontestingtier
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Me too sold over 600 since october but still at 25 designs. Sometimes I feel I have fallen through the cracks as well but we just have to be patient, optimistic and keep the Faith in the Program ! Best of Luck to you and well wishes for you and me both :)

0 Likes 0 ·
kentart6364 avatar image
kentart6364 answered ·

I was upgraded to 500 designers

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Congrats !! So happy for you now you have room to grow your business :) I have sold over 600 designs since October I am still stuck at 25 tier. I pray everyday to be tiered up and remain positive and optimistic that one day I will be blessed with a 500 tier :) Thank You for sharing your wonderful achievement !

0 Likes 0 ·
Amazon customer avatar image
Amazon customer answered ·

I agree as well. If Amazon is taking a closer look, and adhering to their self-professed policy of rewarding quality as well as quantity of sales, then it will take longer but the end result will be a much better shopping experience for the customers.

treesakoutfitters avatar image
treesakoutfitters answered ·

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. There are people being tiered that have 50 sales and others with 500 aren't tiered past 25. Obviously they have quality enough for customers. There are people with shirts stuck live but processing. Which means those people can't possibly have a fair chance if this is the case. Infringement claims aren't being answered. Email support questions aren't being answered. Forum questions are not all answered. The message still says they aren't tiering but they are. To be honest my opinion is simply what they said. They are too overwhelmed to make this all work correctly. Maybe they don't have enough staff. Maybe not enough equipment. Who knows what they are working on. But at this point it's not being run like the rest of Amazon. I'm hoping they get it together soon. I'm praying big things are in the works. I had great hopes for this platform but my enthusiasm is dwindling. I've started to have to spend more of my time on other platforms simply because my Merch is stuck in the mud. I have over 280 shirts sold. 13 are stuck live but processing. I can't delete them if I wanted to. Some of my best selling shirts I made no money on because I couldn't raise the price once they got going. All my shirts are professionals designed by a very experienced designer that many other people being tiered have used. Maybe they aren't tiering me because the they haven't got to fixing the processing shirts yet. I sent an email 2 months ago. No response and not fixed. Sent a back up email several weeks later. No response. Sent another a week ago. No response. The lack of response on emails and on the forum makes me think they don't have enough staff.