question

olegdulin avatar image
olegdulin asked

Is there a command line tool to configure a skill ?

I have the lambda function uploaded as part of a Jenkins build. However, there is no way to auto-upload skill configuration, such as sample utterances and intent schema. I'd like to be able to do that automatically as part of the build process. Is there a command line tool I can use ?

alexa skills kitskilllambdaintents
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daveo avatar image
daveo answered

Or an API? That would be nice also.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

roy avatar image
roy answered

+1 for an API

10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered

This is not provided. I've been asking for AWS like dev-ops skills for some time. Just did a formal long-format request last Thursday. David said he's passed it up the chain with his strong recommendation. But it's not their policy to tell us it's progress until they release it.

10 |5000

FhyrDrake avatar image
FhyrDrake answered

This would be awesome. I've been working on a gui interface where the programmer can build custom intents / slots and then it will generate a file to upload. But if there was an API to push this to, that would be even better.

10 |5000

codemarc avatar image
codemarc answered

I have been looking for this as well and I am considering recording my web session and hacking it out of that.

10 |5000