question

Matt avatar image
Matt asked

Internal service failure

Some users of my Android app that was purchase through the Amazon App Store are seeing an "Internal Service Failure" error when starting the app. This error is not directly returned from my application and appears to be a result of the Amazon App Store DRM that's applied to the app. Can someone please explain why this is occurring and post a permanent fix for the problem? I have seen other user complaints about this issue with other apps purchased from the Amazon App Store, so the problem doesn't appear to be isolated to my app.

Thank you,

Matt

amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting in the forums. In order for Amazon to investigate the situation further, please direct your affected end customers to contact Amazon Customer Service directly for assistance at:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html

Our Customer Service team will be able to check on each customer's specific situation and, if necessary, gather the needed information to investigate further. If action is needed on your end, you will be notified.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.