question

lthnt avatar image
lthnt asked ·

Witheld royalty payments to Merch by Amazon account

Hello,

Yesterday, I received an email Royalties Witheld from Merch by Amazon

They said that "Due to the repeated violations and multiple notifications, we have withheld royalty payments to your Merch by Amazon account."

The problem is my designers made those designs.

Can anyone help me?

merch by amazon
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

According to the published terms, they should only be able to withhold your royalties for 3 months. "When this Agreement terminates, we may withhold all Royalties due for a period of three months from the date they would otherwise be payable, in order to ensure our ability to offset any customer refunds or other offsets to which we are entitled."

That is, unless the rules are made up and the terms don't matter...

0 Likes 0 ·
Ricardo Almeida avatar image
Ricardo Almeida answered ·

You are responsible for the designs you upload.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered ·

Its good to know that Amazon is going after Copyright thieves. If an account has multiple violations then it will be closed.

1 comment

At least you won't be checking to see if you can upload for the rest of your life, like all these clowns.

1 Like 1 ·