- I have a web service that hosts favorite music files links for different users from different url
- No i want to create a service so that if i ask alexa it will play a song from my bookmarks
- user will ask "Alexa please play my favorite songs" and there are thousand users
- Now how Alexa custom skill will identify which user it is?
- Does user has to always enable the custom skill by Alexa APP first
- Then with each generated directives there will be a user id included and send to lambda
- Or i need to support and configure account linking?
Is it true that my lambda function always receives a unique user id with every directives from Alexa service for custom skill.
How alexa app generates a unique user id and based on what?