question

Muvi Developer avatar image
Muvi Developer asked

App Category Documentation Link

Hey Guys,

I am very new to Fire TV App development. I want to send the app categories and its subcategories to my client before publishing the app. He has no developer account and Its obvious that I can not share my developer account.

I had two options which are not feasible.

1. Categories will be a long list in my documentation.

2. Screenshots is not properly visible.

Can I have a documentation link for that for a normal user ? If yes then please help me with that documentation link. If not , what can I do ?

helpappaccount informationdocumentation
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the forums. Unfortunately, we do not have any documentation on the categories available to developers. However, you are free to create a user, within your developer account, with lower level permissions so they can see the categories available.

Your other option, would be to link to the Webpage of the Amazon Appstore. From this page, they will be able to view the categories and sub-categories on the left side of the page.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.