question

M. Bezold avatar image
M. Bezold asked

AYA Promo Code

First of all, thank you for the promo code for "Advertise your App"! There is just one problem. I tried to create my campaign as described, but sadly it won't work. If i enter the promo code and try to submit the campaign, I get the error: Campaign does not meet promotion conditions. However, without the promo code, I was able to submit the campaign. Now I am wondering why it won't work with the promo code. Do you have any idea what the problem might be?
advertise your app
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JC@Amazon avatar image
JC@Amazon answered
The most likely reason you are encountering that error is that the start date for your campaign is past December 5th, 2015 at 11:59pm PT. Per the terms and conditions of the promo code, the campaign must have a start date prior to December 5th. If that is not the issue you are experiencing, please reply with more detail.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

M. Bezold avatar image
M. Bezold answered
Thank you for the reply. Sadly this is not the reason. The start date would be tomorrow. Here are more details to the campaign: Campaign Name : Hatch and Slay Campaign Starts tomorrow; runs for 14 days (non-recurring) Campaign Budget : $100 Max Cost-per-click : $0.07 Audience : Allow Amazon to choose audience interests Also my VISA card is accepted. I read the terms and conditions and see no problem why it wouldn't work. Any other ideas?

JC@Amazon avatar image
JC@Amazon answered
There was actually an error on our side that was just discovered. Please try your promo code again as the issue should be resolved now. We apologize for the confusion, and thank you for alerting us to the issue.

M. Bezold avatar image
M. Bezold answered
Yes thank you so much, works fine now!

jacqmanger avatar image
jacqmanger answered
I am having the same issue. Here are my details: Campaign Name: The Rocket Campaign Duration: 11/26/2015 - 12/10/2015 Max Cost-per-click: $0.10 Campaign Budget: $100 Audience Interests: Allow Amazon to choose Google Play Package: ... Promo: ... - $100 Advertising Credit For This Campaign - Success Bundle Bill to ending in ... My VISA card was accepted. I have also read the terms and conditions and see no problem why it wouldn't work.

JC@Amazon avatar image
JC@Amazon answered
Hi jacqmanger, My apologies for the difficulty you are having redeeming your code. There was an error in our system that affected the matching of your account to your vendor code. We have corrected the error. You should be able to use your code now. Please let us know if you have any further issues, and thank you for trying Advertise Your App.

jacqmanger avatar image
jacqmanger answered
It worked. Thank you for your quick response!

JC@Amazon avatar image
JC@Amazon answered
Hi Thiago, I'm looking into your issue. I'll get back to you with more information, either here or via email, today.

JC@Amazon avatar image
JC@Amazon answered
Thanks for the email exchange, Thiago. Let me know here or via email if you need any further assistance.